Daniel Peterfreund graduated in 2002 with honors at the University of Antwerp.In 2002 Daniel Peterfreund joined the Antwerp Bar Associaition.
Daniel Peterfreund began his career after having fulfilled his internship requirements at a major international firm.
He is fluent in five languages and is very actively involved in community life. He is the chairman of several associations. Thanks to his multilingual skills Mr. Peterfreund advocates as easily in Dutch, French and English.
Daniel Peterfreund also holds a separate certificate of bankruptcy law. He is therefore perfectly equipped to assist companies in difficulty.
- Building and Construction law
- Trade and Economic law (including bankruptcy law and debt collection)
- Insurance (car damage and personal injury) and Tort law
- Contract Law (commercial lease, commercial distribution and commercial agency)
- Real Estate (sale, rental)
- Criminal law
- Family law