A construction site is like a masterpiece painting ready to be finished before it is hanged on the walls of the art gallery. It takes several levels of expertise for various niches for a successful project under construction site such as architects, contractors, litigators etc.
The successful completion of a construction site depends on the quality and vigilance of not only the ground workers but also the construction documents.
It takes hard work to ensure that the level of quality standards promised are achieved. So, from the groundbreaking to the final finishing, long before the site is finished, our construction lawyers are always ready to provide legal assistance for a smooth construction work process.
How can construction lawyers help you?
There are various laws that govern the construction work in Belgium. Our construction lawyers provide various levels of expertise to help whether it is simple construction schemes or exemplary contracts. Our clients include individuals and entrepreneurs: property developers, architects and contractors. We also provide construction lawyer’s services to the manufacturers or distributors of building materials, construction supervisors and the project developers.
Areas of expertise
Working on a construction project is very challenging as it requires various niches. Our services include:
- drafting and reviewing sale agreements of building plots and building materials;
- assistance in the application of soil certificates and building permits (and the conduct of appeals);
- drafting and monitoring of building and architect contracts;
- drafting and monitoring of sales agreements on plan (Breyne Act);
- advice and assistance both during the execution of works as the consecutive completions and reviews of the final payments;
- assisting legal aid in case of construction defects;
- organisation and assistance in legal and out-of-court expertise;
- acting to collect outstanding invoice balances;
- assistance and intervention in judicial and arbitration proceedings;
There are many laws that govern the construction process and therefore require many different types of legal counsel from construction lawyers. Do not worry, we have the best types of construction lawyers who can provide legal counsel to cater to every type of client and for every type of project.